Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Classes can be booked online in advance at www.skyblueyoga.co.uk
- Cancellation within 24 hours will not be refunded or for those using a session pass, the pass will still have a session deducted.
- Cancellations prior to 24 hours will receive a credit towards a future class based on availability and similar cost or those using a session pass will not have a session deducted from their pass.
- Cancellations must be made online using the website booking system.
Terms & Conditions
Interpretation and variation
In these Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:
“Class” or “Session” means any approved Sky Blue Yoga class, workshop or program provided by or on behalf of Sky Blue Yoga at any studio or location.
“Member” or “Attendee” means any person that has created an online account which has been accepted by Sky Blue Yoga, or completed a Registration Form or purchase whether online, in person or by telephone.
“Session Pass Membership” means the pass entitles a member to attend a specified number of classes before the expiry date of the pass.
“Pay as you go Membership” means a member who only books a single class at a time rather than buying a block of sessions.
“Monthly Unlimited Classes Membership” means a member paying monthly for regularly scheduled classes (excluding but not limited to workshops, short courses and other specialist classes).
“Registration form” means the registration and/or application form completed by a member whether electronically or otherwise.
“Studios” means any class location as published on the Website.
“Website” means www.skyblueyoga.co.uk
“Mobile app” means the apps available: i-phone and Android.
- These terms and conditions are incorporated into the registration form and any account, session booking, session pass membership is subject to these Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time.
- Sky Blue Yoga reserves the right to vary and revoke these Terms and Conditions from time to time which it may consider necessary or desirable for the regulation of the internal affairs of the Studio and/or the conduct of members. Any such changes will be published on the website and, until revoked, are binding on members/attendees.
- The Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- In these Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:
- Subject to condition 2.2, when a person has completed a Registration Form, set up an Account or purchased a session or session pass they shall become a member of Sky Blue Yoga subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Acceptance of a person as a member is in the absolute discretion of Sky Blue Yoga.
- A person shall cease to be a member when the member provides written notice to this effect. For the avoidance of doubt the provisions of Condition 5 shall continue to apply after a person ceases to be a member.
- For session pass memberships, the relevant start date in determining the expiry date is the date that the membership is purchased and not (unless it is the same date) the date the member first uses the session pass to attend a class.
- The ‘Monthly Unlimited Classes membership’ only applies to regularly scheduled classes run by Sky Blue Yoga and can not be used for short courses, workshops or other specialist classes as decided by Sky Blue Yoga. If entering into a ‘Monthly Unlimited Classes membership’ we request 30days notice of cessation of this membership including full payment for this notice period. Sky Blue Yoga reserves the right to modify the ‘Monthly Unlimited Classes membership’ offer, or change the offering of classes included in this ‘Monthly Unlimited Classes membership’ at any time.
- Sky Blue Yoga reserves the right to expel from a class, suspend for a specific period, terminate the session pass or refuse to renew the pass or take a booking from any member whose conduct is or may be, in Sky Blue Yoga’s reasonable opinion, damaging to the character of the Studio or amounts to a breach of these Terms and Conditions or where such expulsion is otherwise in the interests of the other members/attendees. Any members so expelled or that has a session or session pass terminated or suspended shall forfeit all privileges of membership and shall not be entitled to any refund.
- A member may attend Classes according to their type of membership.
- Details of prices of pay as you go sessions, session passes and other types of membership are available on the website. Prices may be varied by Sky Blue Yoga from time to time.
- A member/attendee may not attend any session without first booking and/or paying for the relevant session.
- Subject to any statutory right of cancellation, payments for session passes, pay as you go sessions, workshops, gift vouchers or any other Sky Blue Yoga products are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in the Terms and Conditions.
- Memberships and bookings are non-transferable. Any membership must only be used by the person who purchased it or by the person it was purchased for and breach of this condition will lead to termination of the membership.
- Information published on this website is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Sky Blue Yoga may alter the information on its website from time to time. Sky Blue Yoga shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this website. Sky Blue Yoga does not warrant the information on this website in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the website or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Sky Blue Yoga exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
- Sky Blue Yoga reserve the right to refuse admission to any class.
- Details of class times may vary from time to time and are published on the website. Sky Blue Yoga reserves the right to change class times or cancel classes at its discretion, and will endeavour to give attendees notice of such changes as is reasonably practicable.
- Sky Blue Yoga reserve the right to change class instructors at its discretion.
- Sky Blue Yoga may communicate with members by email. By providing an email address to Sky Blue Yoga the member consents to receiving email communications from Sky Blue Yoga, including notices pursuant to these Terms and Conditions. The member also accepts the risk that email may not be a secure and confidential means of communication. Sky Blue Yoga will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of communicating with a member by email.
- Sessions are booked on a first-come first served basis.
- The cancellation policy applies to all members.
- Members are required to follow the instructions of the teacher at all times.
- For security reasons members are advised to take personal belongings and valuables into the studio and not leave them unattended.
- Members are requested to wear a form of dress appropriate to the practice of yoga. Footwear should be removed and sessions undertaken barefoot.
- In the event of a fire, members are asked to make their way to the nearest available exit.
- Smoking is forbidden on the premises.
Limitation of Liability
- Sky Blue Yoga cannot be held responsible for any particular session, instructor and/or item of equipment not being available for whatever reason. Sky Blue Yoga reserves the right to make alterations to the sessions, instructors and/or equipment, as well as to those ancillary facilities provided to members, without notice and in its absolute discretion and Sky Blue Yoga will not be liable for any loss occasioned by such alterations except insofar as such loss is by law incapable of expulsion.
- It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that he is capable of undergoing a routine of exercises provided by any program which he follows or Class which he attends. Members accept the risk of injury from performing exercises and are advised to consult their doctor prior to beginning any session.
- Sky Blue Yoga accepts no liability for loss or damage to property of members or for injury to members on class premises or outside the premises except insofar as such loss, damage or injury is by law incapable of exclusion.
You are the heart of everything we do at Sky Blue Yoga therefore looking after your personal information is extremely important to us. This privacy notice will inform you what personal information Sky Blue Yoga collects, why and how we use it.
Louisa Pugh will be the ‘Data Controller’ of the personal data you provide to Sky Blue Yoga, should you need to contact Sky Blue Yoga regarding any data protection matters you can do this by writing to:
Mrs Louisa Pugh, Sky Blue Yoga, North Barn, Enson Lane, Enson, ST18 9TA or via email@example.com quoting data protection.
This privacy notice was last updated on 27th January 2019.
What information we collect and why?
At the time of first booking or attending your first class a contract is entered into with Sky Blue Yoga, in order to fulfil our contractual arrangement and to process and provide you with services requested the following information is obtained:-
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Email address
In addition, for the purposes of meeting insurance company criteria as well as for your health and safety at yoga, health/injury information is obtained. Health information is made available to class teachers in order to tailor sessions to suit your individual needs.
You may update or correct your account information at any time by logging in to your Mind Body Online account or using the Sky Blue Yoga app.
Who we share your information with and why?
Sky Blue Yoga works with a number of trusted suppliers and businesses in order to provide you the high quality service you expect from us. Some examples of the categories of third parties with whom we share your data are:
Freelance yoga instructors
Sky Blue Yoga uses a number of freelance yoga instructors to teach our classes, teachers will only have access to the minimum amount of information necessary to supply you with the required service on our behalf.
Sky Blue Yoga works with businesses who support our website and other business systems
Sky Blue Yoga uses trusted third party payment processing providers in order to securely take and manage payments.
Marketing preferences and mailing list
You will only by added to our mailing list if you have given explicit consent to receive our marketing e-mails either by providing consent via our GDPR mailchimp email campaign or by signing our paper consent forms available in the studio.
Subscription preferences can be changed by you at any time by using the opt-out function on the bottom of all marketing e-mails sent or by e-mailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfers to third countries
Some of the information you provide to us may be transferred outside the European Economic Area to countries such as the US. This is a transfer to a “third country”.
Mind Body Online and Mailchimp both operate their servers in the United States of America. Both companies participate in and have certified compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
How long we keep your information
If we collect your personal information, the length of time we retain it is determined by a number of factors including the purpose for which we use that information and our obligations under other laws.
We will always retain your personal information for 7 years after the date it is no longer needed by us for any of the purpose. The only exceptions to this are where:
- the law requires us to hold your personal information for a longer period, or delete it sooner;
- you exercise your right to have the information erased (where it applies) and we do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted or required under the law;
- we bring or defend a legal claim or other proceedings during the period we retain your personal information, in which case we will retain your personal information until those proceedings have concluded and no further appeals are possible; or
- in limited cases, existing or future law or a court or regulator requires us to keep your personal information for a longer or shorter period.
What are your rights
You are entitled to request the following from Sky Blue Yoga, these are called your Data Subject Rights and there is more information on these on the Information Commissioners website www.ico.org.uk:
- Right of access - to request access to your personal information and information about how we process it
- Right to rectification - to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- Right to erasure (also known as the Right to be Forgotten) – to have your personal information erased.
- Right to restriction of processing – to restrict processing of your personal information
- Right to data portability - to electronically move, copy or transfer your personal information in a standard form
- Right to object - to object to processing of your personal information
- Rights with regards to automated individual decision making, including profiling - rights relating to automated decision making, including profiling
If you have any general questions about your rights or want to exercise your rights please contact email@example.com